Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Multi-Player "tie-in"...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Multi-Player "tie-in"...

Post by Junkpile »

Here is what I've gotten thus far for "Blood Sport" event's for the multi=player tie-in that Xar & I concieved just last night. Any other ideas & comments will be appreciated."Blood Ball"; Main game play consists of taking possession of & running a
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Beroc-Lord of Destruction
road raged psycho

Re: Multi-Player "tie-in"...

Post by Beroc-Lord of Destruction »

Bloodball sounds interesting, but as far as it goes.... why not just disable all weapons.The Gauntlet sounds cool, actually very cool.... but the multi-player tie in for that would be, well just don't let me get behind you, and push you into the trap, type of stuff...First Blood, has appeal, but the way you have put it sounds a bit single playerish... plus, having the host computer keep track of a bunch of peds may not be the best soloution.Wolf Run. Kinda like TDR's HotNut, or Bulldog. I like it in TDR, but make it more of an obstical course..... if you make it to one side, you get transported back to the beginning, or have to turn around and go back through them.... alas though, punishing one person is kinda a waste....Other Ideas:Capture the Flag.... every game should have one.... Rules are easy.... capture flags, or powerballs, or whatever, get them back to your home, don't get caught..... or better do unto others.... no really do it first, and hard... I personnally enjoy races and deathmatches.... and if you are gonna have cars, you might as well have races....A note on the deathmatches too, have extra cars around, and hidden places where you can find the big rig, or stuff like that.... people gotta get something bigger....
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

My apologies Beroc. But, this thread is about a "tie-in" for the drivers (Characters) only. No vehicles! It's my fault that you misunderstood. I did not state this in the original message.Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

But still a valid point and sence we are still working stuff out can be taken into consideration correct JP ? we'll talk more : ) x
Beroc-Lord of Destruction
road raged psycho

Post by Beroc-Lord of Destruction »

Still, blood ball with cars sounds a lot more interesting, if not more complex then with people.

Check who’s online