Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

VERY IMPORTANT!!! FOR EVERYONE...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

VERY IMPORTANT!!! FOR EVERYONE...

Post by Junkpile »

Those who are contributing to this project in some manner need not read any further. But, you are free to read on if you wish.This is a final plea... There are still a few in here who say they want to contribute but, have still not done so. Even if your contribution is merely your ideas & opinions, I will be happy. But, there are still a lot of silent watcher's in here. I, for one, really & truly want this game to make it to market. I know that there are other's here who feel the same. I am pleading with you all to PLEASE take some interest in the project! I have a lot of future projects in mind. I have already decided on inviting certain individuals in here to join me on these, also. I would just love to take ALL of you with me. But, for that to happen, I am going to require your cooperation. This is meant to be a team effort. Now, I COULD be a hard-ass about this. BUT, I prefer to try everything else I might be able to think of before-hand. PLEASE, don't make me go the way of the hard-ass. All I'm wanting is cooperation from EVERYONE in this forum.What we are still needing for this project is;More Character & Vehicle concept's.Map's (Which will most likely all be attached to become one.)Web site builder. (If you can do this job & are willing, contact Xarathatin. He has the space. ).Now, let's see a little more communication in here. Xar & I have kept you appraised of what we are getting done. We ask for opinions, I want to see them.Dean[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
willB0T
Stainless

Re: VERY IMPORTANT!!! FOR EVERYONE...

Post by willB0T »

been busy with work stuff the last couple of weeks, but now it's sorted so I'm ready to get going... quite fancy doing the website - I can probably bosh something together over the weekend. If you mail me info and pics (hi-res and zipped) of whatever you've got so far that would be cool - and maybe a vague idea of what you want it to be like... I'll get back to you with a concept ASAP
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:quite fancy doing the website - I can probably bosh something together over the weekend. If you mail me info and pics (hi-res and zipped) of whatever you've got so far that would be cool - and maybe a vague idea of what you want it to be like... I'll get back to you with a concept ASAP[/B]OK. I was hoping you were still interested, WILL. What we've got so far is already on the net. Here is the URL. http://www.binarycorruption.f2s.com/the ... %20was.htm there are pic's there but that's about it. The only three that are DEFINITELY a part of this game though, are; AdR's "Outlaw", Hellspawn's "Ravage" &, My own "Scorpion". the rest, I've been TRYING to get ALL of the crew in here's opinions on whether they should be kept for the game or not. I've only gotten a ew of their opinions. Xar & I have come to the conclusion that maybe they are worried about upsetting me. Is their some way we could set up a way for them to vote on each anonymously? I would REALLY like to get each of the vehicle's actually uploaded somewhere so they could be tried out before they are voted on. As far as the look of the site goes, as long as it goes along with the atmosphere I'm trying to infuse into this game, I'll be happy! For access & further info on the server & access to alter the site, you'll have to contact, Xarathatin. Good luck! I can't wait to see what you come up with. As far as what REALLY need's voted on, E-Mail me.Dean[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

Yeah let me know Will Ive seen your site shite youre awsome icq me im not home right now but I'll respond when i get home
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Jes lemme knmow what ya wanna see, JP.. I'll see what I can come up with. You already know what I've made and can do. You also know my style of vehicles. I do however need a tut on advanced BBoxes 'cause I've got some real pavement-crunchers in the works, but some of e'm won't work right unless I can make the box fit 'em.
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

DB, I'm sorry to say, the way I was doing the BBoxes just wasn't working. Nut, AdR has a tutorial online at dTD. Check it out. It's VERY insightful AND easy to understand. I'm still anxiously waiting to see what you're going to do to the "Swamp Rat". I can hardly wait on that one! When will your Mack be ready to preview? And, could you possibly throw together a Combat chopper (Motor Scooter... )? I would love to see this!Oh yeah. I'm beginning to learn a bit about HTML. But, with my last attempt I screwed the site up! If you have anything that you would like to preview in here, send it to Xarathatin. He'll put it on site & then you can link to the pic's in here.Dean
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

well, i might be able to do a map or 2 for you when i have my new HD in, and i can give unlimited webspace out to whoever wants it (when my domain works in a few days), and host the site for this project if thats ok?
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

That sounds cool to me that way we can have the files to be downloaded all the time email me or icq me later
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

Slightly modify my last post, the people who want space on my server, you will only be able to upload stuff as i have lost the script i was going to use to make webbased/ftp access accounts.This is still ok as i have unlimited space so it doesnt matter what you upload, and if you ever need anything deleted just tell me and ill do it.But i can still host the project site, no probs there, and those with high speed connections will easaly get 200kb/s up and down, which is nice
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

'K, the Mack and the 'Rat are comin' along nice. Are you considering onboard weapons? Or do ya just want the vehicle? Blades/spikes? Whatever-just lemme know. I can make a "War Horse"-in fact-that's what I'm gonna call it. Comin' right up How does Camo paint sound to ya?
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:'K, the Mack and the 'Rat are comin' along nice. Are you considering onboard weapons? Or do ya just want the vehicle? Blades/spikes? Whatever-just lemme know. I can make a "War Horse"-in fact-that's what I'm gonna call it. Comin' right up How does Camo paint sound to ya?Just go with it, DB! Pick up those ideas & run like ya got a Razorback on your arse. LOL On-Board weapon's, Ummm... I figure that on-board weapon's will be purchased in game as vehicle upgrades. Can't wait to see what you might come up with for the "War Horse"!Dean[ October 06, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

Yes onboard weapons will be placed on the Vehicles ingame. or that is the way i was looking at it. Also got the first half of my eclipse done last night. (half of the body that is about it) now im back in work another 2 months without a day off : ( laterX
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

Scratch my last post max crapped out on me had to start over i posted what i have finished in the genedit board

Check who’s online