Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Beginning movie Everyone read and reply

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Xarathatin
hit n run

Beginning movie Everyone read and reply

Post by Xarathatin »

This is what I
Junkpile
mindless

Re: Beginning movie Everyone read and reply

Post by Junkpile »

I'd like to see a slight edit to the end.Instead of the rifleman blowing the car up, the car is already on fire, driver revives, pulls a pistoll of some sort. The rifleman slowly stalks in a crouch towards the car. The driver drops out of the seat belt (Racing harness, maybe?) & fires a shot through a small slot that used to be the window on the drivers side door causing the riflemans head to explode! The smoke from the car thicken's The driver's eyes widen in realization & fear, car explodes...I think this would show more of the "harshness" of the game. Also, this way, there are no preconcieved notions as to who are the bad guy's & who are the good guy's. Those aspects of the game would be determined by the driver (character) background.What do you ALL think?Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

ok edit to JPs ending sounds better sorry about that : ) JP sence you write better than i do can you rewrite this with the panning and everything to look better and ill go start sketches of what im talking about after you post it ?later Xarathatin
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

yes.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Xarathatin:ok edit to JPs ending sounds better sorry about that : ) JP sence you write better than i do can you rewrite this with the panning and everything to look better and ill go start sketches of what im talking about after you post it ?later XarathatinSure thing, Xar. I just can't do it until later... I have some running to do. We're going to need a narrator for the story. I think we should transpose that into the movie as a voiceover... Anyone in here have a flair for dramatic narration? I'll start auditioning any that are interested. Send sound samples to my E-Mail. Dean
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

cool cool once finished Ill sketch and post pics of the scetch's in here then starting on the movie.
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

sounds cool, can't wait to see some sketches, and especialy the final thing
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Various quick clips of motor sport's (Crashes).(Use a crash explosion as fade to a desolate street scene with a few people taking pot-shot's at each other.Another explosion... One figure walk's forth from the flames wearing a dirty duster (Trench Coat.) with some kind of cloth over the face, a large brimmed hat & carrying a huge Hi-Tech rifle...(Rotate 360 degree's showing the shooter's to be dead & scattered. Stop rotation facing Rifleman.)Pan back about 2 city blocks and turn to the right. A car power slide's around the corner and stops. It is a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX In the side windows has Gatling guns.(Pan to driver's face. The driver's face show's shock & then anger. The engine revs and the car lunges forward. As you hear the grinding and the whine of the fuel injector, the guns start blazing. (Camera; [Flying shot] follow's car from behind as it start's weaving through wreckage in the street as it approaches the Rifleman. As car approaches it's target, the camera zoom's in on the bullet's following as they scream towards their target.(Focus on Rifleman from the side.)The Rifleman picks up the rifle and begins firing. (Camera; Track each shot from the Rifleman's point of view except the last. Show damage being caused to the fenders, hood and front grill, Damaging the car the radiator starts steaming.)Final Rifleman shot; follow behind in slow motion as it penetrates & shreds the drivers side tire, flipping the car. (Quickly pan back to the Rifleman.) As the car flips it spins missing the Rifleman standing there by only a few inches. (Rotate camera in slow motion around the Rifleman to show exactly how close it came ["Matrix"-style.])as he ducks.Camera follows car as it tumbles and rolls down an alley and stops after sliding on it's roof leaving debris scattered everywhere. The car stops only after it hits a wall.(Pan to car to see driver hanging from his racing harness struggling to get free.) The car is burning. unconscious) The car is burning. The driver free's themself from the racing harness & drops to the cars roof, HARD! The driver then pull's a pistol & then inches towards the slit that used to be the door window.The rifleman slowly stalks in a crouch towards the car.As the driver reaches the slit, he fires a shot through it, causing the Rifleman's head to explode! The smoke from the car thicken's.The driver's eyes widen in realization & fear, car explodes...Flame used as background for game title...OK, I think I covered it all eventhough I did some editting otherwise... I hope this will work for you, Xar.Dean
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

sounds good, really good. but who made a 97 eclipse? and where can i see it?
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by AdR:sounds good, really good. but who made a 97 eclipse? and where can i see it?Nobody has actually made the Eclipse as of yet. Would you like to volunteer? Your modelling skills are awesom, dude! If you want to take a crack at it, contact Xarathatin. He's got pic's of the gun's he wants on it & of the car.Dean
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

I'll be adding some suckass sketches to the mix a little later tonight. and as soon as i get 3dmax 4 (whenever UPS decides to drop it off) ill start on the eclipse if noone else wants to do it.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Here is the write up for another animation (Cutscene)...Open with a quick fly over a desolate rusted out old bridge about a quarter of a mile long with lots of wreckage & rusted out drone cars... End fly-by focusing on a motorbike facing on to the bridge, revving its engine. (Thought-like voiceover;

Check who’s online