Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Now on ICQ...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Now on ICQ...

Post by Junkpile »

My ICQ # is 71969310... BUT, before any of you rush to contact me this way, I feel that I must warn you all up front, I type VERY slow compared to most other's that have surfed the net as long as I have. There is a very good reason for this, though. I was born with a physical deformity throughout my left arm. So, I actually have only my right hand to type with while a single finger on my left hand operates the "shift" key. Let me tell you, this has made thing's quite difficult when it comes to creating these model's for C2. That's why I hesitated to even try. So, if you can't tolerate a slow typist, please, do NOT contact me through ICQ. If you think you can deal with it, I'll be happy to chat with you! And please, don't send any sympathetic words my way. I've heard & read enough of those to last me a lifetime! LOL I hope to hear from some of you soon... I just felt that doing this right here, where you could all get at it, was a lot better than trying to explain this umpteen million times over ICQ. My poor right hand would probably die & fall off if I would have tried THAT!!! LMAO Dean [ September 28, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Xarathatin
hit n run

Re: Now on ICQ...

Post by Xarathatin »

cool add me do a search on ICQ for Xarathatin I dunno my # and im at work so i cant use it anyway: ) add me ill authorise you later tonight. later Xarathatin
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

JP i think that is the wrong number, it gives me someone called Murkus :/
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by -Bandit-:JP i think that is the wrong number, it gives me someone called Murkus :/You're very correct, Bandit. I typoed... Here is the correct # 74969610. Sorry. Dean
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

ok waiting autorization. I never knew you were as old as 31 i though you were about 17 or 18
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by -Bandit-:ok waiting autorization. I never knew you were as old as 31 i though you were about 17 or 18 SURPRISE!!! LOL Thank's for the compliment. It's nearly impossible to lock on to someone's EXACT aga over the internet without them straight telling you or doing some "research". Dean[ September 30, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]

Check who’s online