Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Let's start weeding...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Let's start weeding...

Post by Junkpile »

OK, I am asking for everyone's thought's on a few thing's;1) The Rust Raider & Swamp Raider are too much alike. Which one stay's & which one goes?2) Which of the other model's I had posted would you vote out? These were originally meant to just be example's...3) Does anyone disagree with my decision on AdR's Outlaw?Please respond promptly...Dean[ September 23, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: Let's start weeding...

Post by Deep_Blue »

Keep the Rust Raider. Lemme redo the Swamp thingy of mine and submit it as a new car-(lil' more "updated" for this game insteada for C2, feature-wise..[ September 23, 2001: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Cool! Can't wait to see what you do with the "Rat".Dean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Anybody else going to share there opinions?Dean
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

My honest opinion is that the Warthog should stay. Also another to go would IMO Hell Bornekeep the Stampeder get rid of Pack Master they look to much the same that is mo opinion : ) later X
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

Maybe we should put a vote thingy on the site so everyone can vote for the ones they like the best? Id need someone to make one because I dont know the first thing about them. If that sounds like a good idea.
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

If you wait a few days for me then i should be able to set that up for you when i get Planet Maim up and running.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Go with the vote guy's. I think it's a great idea personally.Dean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

OK, since I'm not getting any feedback on this, I decided to pull two vehicle's from the project myself. They are "Project-X 2000" & "Street Sentinel". The reason's for this decision are as follow's; "Project-X 2000" is a vehicle AND a character that originated in C1 (Remember Hammerhead???). I don't want any problem's with copyright infringement. With the "Street Sentinel". the main car model was actually built by someone else. I can't remember who so, I can't get permission to use it.I REALLY need to know if you guy's feel that any of the other's at http://www.binarycorruption.f2s.com/the ... %20was.htm should be removed.I also REALLY want to know if you think the "Rust Raider" or the "Swamp Raider" (aka; "Bad Mudder") should be kept for this project. They are too much alike to keep both. The same goes for the "Warmonger" & "Warthog".Come on, guy's. I'm not going to get upset with your opinions in ANY way. I just want your honest opinion's.Dean[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]

Check who’s online