Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

87 buick grand national preview

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
AdR
pimp

87 buick grand national preview

Post by AdR »

yesterday, after a beautiful sunny day here, i came back home with a very cool idea in my head, so here's what i've got so far: is some kind of mix between the bttf delorean and an 87 buick. I'm still looking for a name, so if you have any cool name for this car, post it.
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Re: 87 buick grand national preview

Post by -Bandit- »

cool, that back is like the delorean from back to the future
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

did you even read the message? As for a name..um..
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

yeh i seen Beast, just saying
AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

some improvements i've made for the buick: i haven't worked too much on this one 'cause i've been busy with some other proyects for other games, but i think so far this is going well, i want to hear if you guys like the idea or don't, is ok if you don't, i would like to hear it anyway. After this one, or maybe before i'll finish it i'll be working on the 68 camaro.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

I do like what you're doing with this Buick. But, with the BTTF time travel engine on the back, a picky rep for those people might decide to sue us if we use it. I think that if you do finish it, it should just be released as a C2 add-on car. I'd download it. I'm also just not sure that it would fit with the game. On this latter point, I would like the rest of your guys' input.Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!

Check who’s online