Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Finished product's

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Finished product's

Post by Junkpile »

I figure this is where we should all post pic's of our finished work. Here's mine. It's a small pic but, I had to go with what was available on the net already. Sorry Beast, had to link to the one you used at dTD. Which, if you haven't figured it out yet, is hosted there right now. It will be updated as soon as I figure out how to do smashies OR just say forget it & ask someone else to do it... I'm beginning to get VERY frustrated trying to figure out the smashies. I mean, I've gotten everything else. I'm even starting to work on advanced (multiple) bboxes for single vehicle's. Not that difficult. But, smashies seem VERY simple & I just can't get them to work... Oh well.Dean[ September 18, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Junkpile
mindless

Re: Finished product's

Post by Junkpile »

With any luck, I'll be posting more pic's & such before the weekend is over. I just thought I'd let you all know. All I'm waiting for is for Xarathatin to let me know what the url's will be for them. I would like feedback from ALL of you on EACH model posted in here. Not just mine but, everyone's model's. But, let's keep the feedback and responses to the feedback professional, shall we?
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

Something i need to know is how many people are on 56k ? If there is a great number of us on 56K then I'll resize the pics on the site before I upload them please let me know if you would like this done thanks X
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

X, I'm on 56k
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Yeah, me too. I hate 56k. But, I'm kinda lucky to have a computer at all.Dean