Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Project name suggestion's...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Project name suggestion's...

Post by Junkpile »

OK, guy's. This little project needs a name... I would like for you all to post your suggestion's for a name in here. Those who have no clue, just vote for other's suggestions. If you post a suggested name, do NOT vote for your own!I'll start this off with a few off the top of my head;Project; Desolate CarnageFuture RageDesolation RunHell on Wheel'sJust a few suggestion's. I don't care for these one's. So, let's see what we can come up with together. Who know's, whatever name we end up giving to this game, it might end up with being preceded by: "Carmageddon 4"!Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Beast
The Man

Re: Project name suggestion's...

Post by Beast »

Using Carmageddon might piss SCi off and get your ass sued. My suggestions.. umz.. lessee here..Death TollBabies of DestructionSpeed SurgeMission: SurvivalRatRaceSurvival Of The FastestI'm sure I can come up with more..BeastyYe Ole Water Boiler
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

what about End Run Last Stand Not very good at this ill think of more in my calc class im sure : )
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Uh, this might sound kinda lame, but shouldn't we oughtta HAVE something before we can name it? I mean..It's hard to name something that doesn't exist yet..Got no "feel" for it.. Shall we & why not put something together first? (I don't wanna sound negative, but it just makes sense...) Otherwise I'd go for something lame like Road Rage- Hell Bent (or just Rage, after all, it is killing and destruction..) Judgement Day Blood, Sweat, and Gears I'm just letting stuff fall outta my head..Now who the hell left that open??
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:Uh, this might sound kinda lame, but shouldn't we oughtta HAVE something before we can name it? I mean..It's hard to name something that doesn't exist yet..Got no "feel" for it.. Shall we & why not put something together first?B]That's not lame at all, DB. You would have a solid point but, we do have some finished model's, a GOOD idea of what we want the game to be able to do and, we know it will have a post-apocolyptic atmosphere/feel to it. I think that's enough to get a name togother to use temporarily, at least. Beside's, without a name, we have no way of letting Beast keep peeps updated on how we're doing. I'm sure he'll get tired of typing "that new game concept Junkpile & his gang are working on". That's not much of a game title, is it? Dean
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

A game title kinda unifies us a little more as well plus it can be changed at any time if we think of somethign better truthfully we should have two names one beast tells the rest of people and the one we use to reference to when we talk in our group that way if by accident something gets posted using the name noone outside of here know what is going on that is an opinion though LaterXarathatin
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

We do need a name, because you cant really promote a project without a name.When we all agree on a name, I'll make a logo, and start spreading the word about the whole thing. Who knows, we might even get people interested in this.BeastyYe Ole Master Of The Little Girl's Room
Savage-Elve
road raged psycho

Post by Savage-Elve »

Euh, I think that choosing a name defines the way the game will be. Otherwise it will end up as a game with an inapropriate name.In what way will this game be different from Carmageddon, except for things like personal drivers and all kinds of nice features.Before developing a new game, the concept should be very clear; This means it should be defined in a few sentences. Or is this just meant as an extended version of Carmageddon?Let's try:Desolation HighwayDriven by MadnessInterstate 3401[ September 20, 2001: Message edited by: Savage-Elve ]

Don't shoot me, i'm just the piano player.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

'K, fair 'nuf. couple more Mebbe stupid, mebbe not: Chariots of the Damned Car Wars (mebbe already used in another game somewheres) Road Wars (None of these are suggested as names. I'm just typin' shit that falls outta my head as I happen to think of it, dig? Mebbe pieces of them might be acceptable..)[ September 22, 2001: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Beast: Using Carmageddon might piss SCi off and get your ass sued. I wasn't insinuating that "I" want to put the name Carmageddon to this game. I was just insinuating that they might take an interest in this & want to do it themselves. I was just day dreaming. Sorry. LOLDean
willB0T
Stainless

Post by willB0T »

Fair point DB - and JP, you don't really need any stuff done but a doc outlining the game concept with all your ideas so far would be useful .. then if you bunged it online and updated it with info and pics of what stuff has been done/being done - that would be cool too[ September 23, 2001: Message edited by: WILL ]
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

How about "Ruin-Nation". It's simple & to the point. Do you guys like it?Dean

Check who’s online