Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

A couple of question's...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

A couple of question's...

Post by Junkpile »

First off; Does anyone know how AdR got his PA Charger preview pic posted... This is the actual url from it... http://dtd.niteshade.net/AdR/TheCharger.jpg If noone want's to tell, then, how do you copy & paste a pic? I saw that Buzz referred to such in another topic.Failing that, do any of you know anywhere that I can upload & store the pic's for free, that WILL allow outside linkage?Thanks, in advance, for any help given.
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Beast
The Man

Re: A couple of question's...

Post by Beast »

To post the pic, you just need to use the instant ubb code buttons, that appear when you post a new post, or reply to an old one. Now, for the pic to actualy show up, you need a host that will allow outside linking. Unfortunately, I dont know any host that lets you do that now. Ask in the main forums, there's bound to be someone to know.TB
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

I have up to 20 megs right now on my site and Im not using any of it. until I set up my web server. do you want to throw what you can there for the time being ?
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

I have tried to do the same thing, but I understand not many free hosting svcs allow outside linking. Needless to say, I haven't found one yet- Letya know if I do.
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Xarathatin:I have up to 20 megs right now on my site and Im not using any of it. until I set up my web server. do you want to throw what you can there for the time being ?I would appreciate the use of some space! Then, I'll just have to learn to post the pic in here linking it from there. Doesn't seem that it will be that difficult to learn, though.So, should I just E-Mail you what I want posted or what? JUst let me know what's going on...Dean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Just a test... OK... It worked...Dean[ September 18, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

yeah sure you can do that not a problem if you want I can set you up with everything to help moderate the site too just email me and well talk better yet msg me on yahoo or something more of a direct contact and stuff gets done faster that way later Xarathatin
Noodlez
road raged psycho

Post by Noodlez »

this works also. v12
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Noodlez: this works also. I see that itr worked. But, what exactly did you do different from everyone else Noodlez???Dean

Check who’s online