Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

MACKDADDY

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Hellspawn73
speed freak

MACKDADDY

Post by Hellspawn73 »

Junkpile
mindless

Re: MACKDADDY

Post by Junkpile »

Looking great! I have a suggestion, though. It is only a suggestion... Maybe remove the engine's on the rear & add something like an armored box to that area. Just a thought.Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

Looks cool, if you dont remove the engine on the back then make the exhaust pipes slightly fatter and pointing a little to the rear.I'll stop interfearing now
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Lookin good spawny, exactly the stuff that's required I spose.I think everyone that makes a car, should get it working in c2, so we can have an idea on how the car looks in-game or something.And I was thinking, if you dont require any mission scripting out of your new game, we could use the carma2 engine. allmost all the people involved in this project know what it can do quite well, and are allready quite good with making stuff for it. Plus, if you've figured out how to make articluated bridges for example, then we could use that.. we just need some level designers to help out.CheersTB
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

i can't see it at the mo, all i get is that little box with the red X. Server is probably down.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Bandit, right click on the little red "x", left click on properties. When it brings up the properties, copy & paste the url into another browser. That's what I had to do.Dean
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

ta, i see it now, looks very cool
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Beast, Again, you beat me to the punch... I was going to suggest getting everything working for C2. I'm sure it can be converted from there if necessary. But, the C2 engine can not be the end of it. It just can't do the one, major, thing I need it do. I need it to provide the ability to play from the vehicle cockpit & with just the driver. Hmmm... maybe it can...Oh yeah, have you looked at the zip I sent to you yet, Beast? Let me know what you like or what you need a better look at.I have quite a few models already ready to go. But, I have no way of posting the pic's. The Rust Raider recently posted at dTD wqas one of them. It, of course is for C2, at the moment. Just like the rest of them. I need some way of putting these pic's up in here... Dean
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Me likey too, nice work Spawny man.Oh yeah, and I just saw spawn on the telly. Class movie, even after the 236th time.You gonna upload that 'daddy anywhere? I wanna give it a go.TB
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Likes C2 engine, it runs on my comp (in between crashes..).
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Now, THAT f'in' ROCK'S! I like's... You see this people? THIS is the kinda stuff we need! Let's see what the rest of you can do! I'm getting fairly excited about this project, now. Dean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

OK, Spawny, ya got the vehicle. Now, let's see a character concept... I'm pretty sure that this one will be very interesting...Dean[ September 17, 2001: Message edited by: Junkpile ]
Hellspawn73
speed freak

Post by Hellspawn73 »

...i like
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Hey Spawny... Where are you at? I'm wondering if you feel that the Mackdadd is done yet. I would really like to give it a test run...Dean

Check who’s online