Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

How do I get the Grandcarma demo to work?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
b0nny
pedestrian

Post by b0nny »

I've installed the mod into my GTA-SA folder. AVG warns me that it's detected a threat: trojan horse dropper.generic.bvna in the GTA-SA Crazy Trainer.exe.

Now what?

Tags:
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

AVG warns too much.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

yes, this happens more often. Trainers are sometimes detected as malware by scanners. The crazytrainer however is perfectly safe.

When you are still hesitating... the trainer is not needed. It is just an easy way of getting around the mod, spawning cars etc. The mod can work without it, so AVG can delete the executable of the trainer.
The Outlaw
hit n run

Post by The Outlaw »

Yeah I tried it on my home PC and It won't even let me download i off your site, I can get it to download fine on my laptop though
damn AVG I can't get rid of it on my PC either.
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Check who’s online