Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

How do I get the Grandcarma demo to work?
b0nny created How do I get the Grandcarma demo to work? on Sat May 01, 2010 9:11 am
I've installed the mod into my GTA-SA folder. AVG warns me that it's detected a threat: trojan horse dropper.generic.bvna in the GTA-SA Crazy Trainer.exe.

Now what?
TTR on Sat May 01, 2010 10:33 am
Harmalarm on Sat May 01, 2010 11:44 am
yes, this happens more often. Trainers are sometimes detected as malware by scanners. The crazytrainer however is perfectly safe.

When you are still hesitating... the trainer is not needed. It is just an easy way of getting around the mod, spawning cars etc. The mod can work without it, so AVG can delete the executable of the trainer.
The Outlaw on Wed May 05, 2010 2:43 pm
Yeah I tried it on my home PC and It won't even let me download i off your site, I can get it to download fine on my laptop though
damn AVG I can't get rid of it on my PC either.
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:17 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest