Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Buzzmobile model for GTA

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Relentless
pedestrian

Buzzmobile model for GTA

Post by Relentless »

The model is almost ready. It needs a steering wheel, textures and proper handling, but I'm working on it.

Since you probably want an ingame screenshot...

The tires look huge ingame, but that also is about to be fixed.
I'd say in a week or two it should be ready for release.

Also, ignore the custom skin and the weird HUD. I was just testing a few random ideas.

Tags:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Buzzmobile model for GTA

Post by Razor »

Very sweet looking Caterham. :p
Cant imagine Max driving the Buzzmobile though.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Buzzmobile model for GTA

Post by Harmalarm »

Heyhey, nice progress there! I think changeable colors for the model are a good idea, even if you didn't like the test colors in the pic. below. I plan to use the standard colors for the eagle as well, making it able to take all colors used in gta.

as for my eagle... hehe, I didn't work on it since that last image to be honest. Maybe I should finish what I started before going on to different projects eh? Anyway, finishing it is still on my to do list.

and did you give cj a nice red head!?! :) How did you do that, because I wasn't able to change cj's head texture properly... great stuff.

keep it up!
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Buzzmobile model for GTA

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Very nice yes!
Looks like it has a good polycount & distribution.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Buzzmobile model for GTA

Post by Razor »

[quote=Toshiba]Very nice yes!
Looks like it has a good polycount & distribution.[/quote]
Yes, I'd have to agree.

I also like what you've done with the wheels, they are nice, as is the entire model.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Buzzmobile model for GTA

Post by Razor »

[quote]The tires look huge ingame, but that also is about to be fixed.
I'd say in a week or two it should be ready for release.[/quote]
It's been a month and I know I'm not the only one who's eager to see the finished product.
It looks like it's gonna be worth the wait though. :P
Relentless
pedestrian

Buzzmobile model for GTA

Post by Relentless »

Sorry about the delay. I've run into a few problems with the model, so I didn't work on it for a while. I started working on it again recently and it is getting better, though a new problem comes with every one I fix. I can't tell when it's coming out, but I'm doing what I can.
Right now I'm trying to find out why this is happening to the wheelbase and I'm trying to fix it.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Buzzmobile model for GTA

Post by Harmalarm »

Hey, the buzzmobile is looking good man! Hope you can fix the error. It is probably a pivot orientation problem???

I also see you have added some high res textures to the beaver city, did you make more of these? Perhaps you could release some of them...

btw, did you see my eagle popping up in carma 2?
Relentless
pedestrian

Buzzmobile model for GTA

Post by Relentless »

I think I fixed it, but i'm still working on the handling and I'm also adding a few skins. Also, it's been pretty hectic at work, so my spare time is kind of limited.
And yeah, I tried a making a few textures mostly around beaver city just for the fun of it. I'd probably make some more, but first I really need to finish this car. It's taking way too much time.

Oh and that eagle is awesome.

Check who’s online