Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

GrandCarma bugs

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
BBHD
pedestrian

GrandCarma bugs

Post by BBHD »

Hi everyone !
I'm really sorry to post my first words about bugs but there's some in it !!!
The first is situated in the tunnel railway at the positions X:-648 Y:2045 Z:5
There's water where you drown while you drive car or bike, by train you can pass through.

The other are scattered in the map, but you know Grandcarma and i'm sure you'll get the places !

So, Harmalarm, thanx so much for this amazing mod.
Carmageddon is my first game I played on my first computer, I remember how many white nights between my seat and my screen !!
And now I can play GTA in Carma's maps !!!!.
Last edited by BBHD on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tags:
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

GrandCarma bugs

Post by Harmalarm »

Hehe, you're welcome. In fact, C2 was one of my first games on my first pc as well!

Thanx for reporting those bugs there. Actually I found all of them myself already, except for the flying rock at beaver city. But making it a thread is a good idea too. Just to get a big list of bugs that need sorting helps me not to forget them.

The other flying rocks and trees are a Col-material error. I shouldn't have put those properties on sloped planes and walls, because this is what you get... It's also easily fixed though. luckily :D
Doritos
driver

GrandCarma bugs

Post by Doritos »

I just found a couple places missing textures such as here

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/ ... litch1.png[/img]

Its interesting what you find when you go off roading in a stock car :) like invisible iced lakes lol

Check who’s online