Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Grandcarma Latest Files!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Grandcarma Latest Files!

Post by Harmalarm »

Latest Beta files

Grandcarma 2.2, Automatic installer
This is the complete package of latest files dating from 7th of January 2009

for those who have been waiting a long time, i'm sorry but I have been extremely busy last month. Hope you guys enjoy the new stuff.

Tags:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Grandcarma Latest Files!

Post by Toshiba-3 »

I tested it right now! Damn great improvement! Feels like a very solid mod now!
't was great to see new menus BTW. I still see the other levels in the sky but you said it doesn't happen when that visual enhancement thing is installed right?
If I remember well it seemed impossible to integrate into the pack because it was hardware specific and had to be configurated manually. Etc.

Visually it improved a lot too, shadows, lights, peds, cars. Sometimes a bit too much. But I guess all this paperwork stuff is what is left now? Besides adding addons I mean.

Very good, hope you keep it up :]
The automatic installer works fine BTW.
And I think you should do some more promotion on sites etc. Esp. warez boards and the likes.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Grandcarma Latest Files!

Post by Harmalarm »

Thanx for testing AND replying. It is true that you still see the maps in the sky, but this will not be resolved by the ENB series, the graphic enhancement mod. This mod only gives newer direct 3d features to SA, but the drawing distance will be the same. It is because of the 4x draw distance mod that I put in. I will put the maps a LOT higher in the sky and see how it acts then. (this is fairly easy to do btw.)

I am actually having a problem of not being able to add that ENB enhancement, because I now use the limit ajuster. (this uses a different d3d9.dll that can remove certain limits from the game) Because I can only use one d3d9.dll I can't mix both addons... But I know that for Ghosttown, a different TC for GTA this has been done, so I need to contact them about it.

and yes, there is actually only textual work left for the mod, besides the cars that I want to put in that is. :smile:

There are a couple of sites that now host my mod, so the promotion is growing. There are more responses over at GTA-Forums these days, and my modDB profile also drew quite a lot of attention. I don't know, when it is REALLY REALLY done, I will bomb the net with it! :nyaha:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Grandcarma Latest Files!

Post by Razor »

I'll try this soon, i'm currently in the process of buying a new pc, so i have no time at the moment to test it.
I'm sure its gonna be great though :P
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Morbid Angel
speed freak

Grandcarma Latest Files!

Post by Morbid Angel »

I'm downloading it !
(I've got to buy GTA SA first)
And I'll try it as soon as possible !
The vids look great !!!
It must have been a lot of work ... Man, what a great job !
respect :tup:
Morbid Angel
speed freak

Grandcarma Latest Files!

Post by Morbid Angel »

Man ! I've been able to test it ...
And I must say that it's absolutely awful !
Every time I switch my comp on, I can't resist to play this addon !
Could it be possible to win money while rolling over peds ?
don't think so, but I ask nonetheless :wink:

in two words : superb job ! :tup:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Grandcarma Latest Files!

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Heh!
I'm sure it will be possible! and also have more blood etc.
All this depends on scripting and paperwork I guess.

I feel like Harm will do wonders with all that stuff :mmh:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Grandcarma Latest Files!

Post by Razor »

I've downloaded it but am yet to get it working (due to the fact that gta san andreas has been running so slow)
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Grandcarma Latest Files!

Post by Harmalarm »

[quote=Morbid Angel]Man ! I've been able to test it ...
And I must say that it's absolutely awful !
Every time I switch my comp on, I can't resist to play this addon !
Could it be possible to win money while rolling over peds ?
don't think so, but I ask nonetheless :wink:

in two words : superb job ! :tup:[/quote]
Thanx you guys for the coments. I am absolutely positive that it is possible to create that kind of a script. If I could do it is a different thing, but I am certainly going to try! :) I've seen scripts that do much more complicated things over on the net ( a drifting point system script, mission scripts with sports like the ones from flatout ragdoll games, a lot's more) so I'm really sure it is possible.

It is even possible to change the HUD. Perhaps I could make it look like the one from carmageddon eh? But first the point system would be awesome to script...
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Grandcarma Latest Files!

Post by Razor »

[quote=Toshiba]And I think you should do some more promotion on sites etc. Esp. warez boards and the likes.[/quote]
I think this is a good idea, I have no idea whether I'm allowed to post links to Warez sites on here otherwise I would post the URL of the site I regularly use (OMFG i use warez..).
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Grandcarma Latest Files!

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Lemme guess... warez-bb?
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Grandcarma Latest Files!

Post by Razor »

[quote=Toshiba]Lemme guess... warez-bb?[/quote]
:o Good guess :nice:

Check who’s online