Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Grandcarma Beta 2.0
Killer11 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:12 pm
True. Studies are the priority. I'll stay tuned.
Toshiba-3 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:14 pm
Life rhythm can make it hard to find free time sometimes.
That sucks but it makes you enjoy even more to work on some personal projects, even if it's just for 1 hour or so.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Killer11 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:20 pm
Is everything ok? This place seems to be very quiet.
TTR on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:31 pm
I think we lost some buddies out of the car eh...they werent wearing any seatbelts..
Harmalarm on Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:46 am
@Killer11; yeah I know man. I've been buzy doing stuff for my college, but also needed a little grandcarma break to be honest. I've been doing some paper-model work over at CWA which was quite nice, and I've put grandcarma on a hold a bit.

What I did do and might be nice for grandcarma is that I had a look at how gta cars are constructed, and I've 'collected' most of the 3d models for all the carmageddon cars. (I have about 40 carmageddon cars in Max format at the moment. :) Both carmageddon 1 and 2) These cars are ready to be worked on and put in gta.

but appart from that; yeah, haven't really done anything on grandcarma. :( I still want to continue it, and finish it I a satisfiying way though, don't worry.
Pages:  << 1, 2, 3

Extra information
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:15 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest