Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

“SCi says he will fix gaem”

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

“SCi says he will fix gaem”

Post by Toshiba-3 »

nooby wrote:He saw the signal, and he heard the call… And (looking a lot more Adam West than Christian Bale) Nobman swept down from his launch pad atop Carma Towers with a message for the residents of Bleak City (landing rather heavily and hurting his knees).

“Ow. Good day, Bleak Citizens. I’d like to take this opportunity to reassure you all once more that the Carmageddon Team are fully committed to improving the game in every respect. Ever since launch, work has been ongoing by the whole team, not only to ensure that we reach the level of optimisation that we fully recognise the game needs, but also to bring the additional content you so desire; tracked vehicles, extra cars and MOAR.

We have been working on finalising the schedules for exactly when everything is going to be ready. This process has taken some time, so I can understand you’re feeling frustrated. But I can say now that we’ll have further news very soon . In the meantime, thanks again for your support – and remember… Hang on to yer helmet!”

And with that, Nobman hobbled off to Boots for some ointment and a sandwich.
And Shayn to confirm:
Shayn wrote:Image
Source: http://www.carmageddon.com/comment/77161#comment-77161
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Tags:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: “SCi says he will fix gaem”

Post by Razor »

nobs r always da brest
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
nobby
Stainless

Post by nobby »

SCi says to you can't not have permissions to print these sentances and photographics here. Erase them forthwhith or I shall have to evoke our legle accosiates.
I was in the war.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

plz noddy , stop treathening we just yor fans. for real. ask sharon he'll tell ya
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

i miss simon, i could fap to simon, she wuz sexi, i cannot fap to sharon, he is not so sexi and dunt even get me started on garbina
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

Teh nobman iz hero that Bleak cite needz not that Bliek city deserts... also I would woted for Nobbman for presidential erection bu the has secret identification so he fixes the game from behind the beef courtains almost like lone iluminati hero only positiv and with team of steel people heplers.

We shine our cocksings to the night SCi to call him again, If when we need fix the gam again!

I salat you"!

Check who’s online