Hi, I'm Toshiba-3! Welcome to devWAM! Some news:
- Our very Harmalarm is about to release wonders. PT2 will soon be a memory. He rewrote his exporter for the 34th time to match his recent (and impressive importer) and finally added the preprocessing feature! This is all for recent 3DSMAX versions, the scripts are fast, and it even supports more BRender features than PT2 did.
- In the process, we decided to update the Media Wiki behind the Carma Modding Wiki to the latest version (it was 6 years old!) and move it back to http://wiki.toshiba-3.com
. Even though it is still quite hollow, we might try to update stuff there now and then. If you want to contribute (you must be a modder!) just tell me and I'll create your account.
- For those who missed it, Stainless' Ben Gunstone was interviewed by IGM
- CFF member Jomalin released his C1 PIX converter. It's able to convert 99% of the PIX and PIX packs from the game. It has no GUI but comes well documented. Thread here
- Still on CFF, BitterMaximilan shows progress on his C1-in-C2 remake. Here's the thread
and here are the videos (mute the music?):