Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Strange days

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Strange days

Post by Toshiba-3 »

More than a month without news, so I'll resume some things for the people who might only check the news tab in here.

- XnView 197.8 is out.
- Don't miss Harm's recent work: lowpoply Mustang and babes.
- Wasted! moved again. Links were updated in the Links tab and at RR2000. Wasted! is now located at www.carmajunkies.com and downloads at /downloads. Additionaly Razor's Stomping-on-Kittens moved to r.carmajunkies.com.
- Mastro's been working on C1 as well lately, so have a look at his C1 Special Edition pack, which has been recently updated with Beaver City for C1!
- Halogaland and Citywalker from the ReVolt community presented their work here in devWAM. They've been porting C1 and SP cars to ReVolt! You can check the topic here, or directly go at the stuff on RVZT. Carmageddon 2 cars to follow!
- I just noticed that GOG.com is still alive and kicking after all...
- And finally, for those who are worried by the silence around OpenC1 lately, don't worry as the project is still on the tracks. Just be patient while Jeff makes sure he gets rid of the legal threats.

And now I leave you with these lovely chaps, waiting for the next news item...
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Tags:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Strange days

Post by Toshiba-3 »

@Razor: I think you could easily solve most problems in your page by using relative paths to the sources rather than absolute ones.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Strange days

Post by Razor »

Yeah, I haven't updated the image paths, I've been to busy recently, I'll do it over Christmas.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Mastro 666
motorised death

Strange days

Post by Mastro 666 »

[quote=Jeff]Check out the blog next week for an OpenC1 progress update :)[/quote]Great News, Everyone! :astonished:
The Outlaw
hit n run

Strange days

Post by The Outlaw »

This is rather marvelous! Carmageddon making it come back!
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Strange days

Post by Harmalarm »

Yes another month goes by, but it is good to still see new things popping up in the Carmageddon scene.

I've been away for 1.5 week, but back now, and working on some awesome new shit. ;)

Check who’s online