Carma 2 3d max question
Toshiba-3 on Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:52 pm
The 24 cars are now in 3dsMax format and textured.
21 are still in the 3.1 format and 3 are already in MAX8 format because I had to use another script for these three (and I use MAX8 by default).
As said I've separated the textures with alpha channel into 2 bitmaps. Though they aren't loaded in MAX yet.
You'll probably have to rename the materials in MAX as the import process name everything standardmaterial. No big deal though.

The 3 cars imported differently are the 67 Plymouth GTX, 68 Newport and 71 Mustang. They'll probably have a different scale in comparison to the others.

I don't think I have anything else to say. Just tell me if you encounter a problem or something.
I've sent you a private message regarding download informations.

Good luck with your project !
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
R66C on Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:57 pm
Big thanks Tosh! Great and fast work! Of course if you interested, we'll keep to give information regarding our project.
TTR on Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:56 pm

(on giving us info :uho:)
Robenue on Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:47 am
that looks really cool. But I swear the eagle from N64 Was pretty big.
R66C on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:06 pm
Well... Some request 'agen. Can anybody send me one of the C1-coastal maps (Mist Me, Off Quay, By The Seascythe) in Max/3DS format with material list please?... Because that old conversion method that I use for stock C1 cars is really not suitable for complex objects such as maps - it's kinda impossible to recreate so many materials/UV's to start with :sad: ... As I said in my topic, I wanna remake this map for Mafia, with lots of extra-details, building interiors, lightmaps etc...
Harmalarm on Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:39 pm

i've got the model of the Mist Me track exported to Max format including all the tif's, but i don't have the ability to upload the files. I can send them to your email, if you give it to me. The zip is about 7mb..

greetz

Harmalarm
R66C on Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:42 pm
Thanks, mate! Send it to Sivoff @ yahoo . com , please.
TTR on Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:48 pm
Ever heard of Rapidshare and the likes? :grin: [url=http://www.rapidshare.com]www.rapidshare.com[/url]
Harmalarm on Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:01 pm
Oh I see now yeah, i thought i'd have to make an acount for those kind of websites... I'll upload the file on rapidshare aswell, for when the email doesn't arrive...

here's the map on rapidshare

[url]http://rapidshare.com/files/96520741/Coastal_map.zip.html[/url]
R66C on Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:56 am
Thanks, Harm! Gonna try it today :smile: ...
Pages:  << 1, 2

Extra information
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:51 am,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests